Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website or related sites, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on murphyonmoney.com’s or retirementsetupguide.com’s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on murphyonmoney.com’s or retirementsetupguide.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by murphyonmoney.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on murphyonmoney.com’s or retirementsetupguide.com’s web site are provided “as is”. murphyonmoney.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, murphyonmoney.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The information contained in this guide is for informational purposes only.
I am not a financial advisor. Any financial advice that I give is my opinion based on my own experience. You should seek the advice of a professional before acting on something that I have published or recommended.
There maybe some links contained in this guide that I may benefit from financially.
The material in this guide may include information, products, or services by third parties. Third Party Materials comprise the products and opinions expressed by their owners. As such, I do not assume responsibility or liability for any Third Party material or opinions.The publication of such Third Party Materials does not constitute my guarantee of any information, instruction, opinion, products, or services contained within the Third Party Material. The use of recommended Third Party Material does not guarantee any success and/or earnings related to you. Publication of such Third Party Material is simply a recommendation and an expression of my own opinion of that material.
No part of this publication shall be reproduced, transmitted, or sold in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent of the author.
All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing in this guide are the property of their respective owners.
Users of this guide are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making financial decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals. By engaging this guide, you agree that myself and my company is not responsible for the success or failure of your financial decisions relating to any information presented in this guide.
©2017 The Retirement Setup Guide. All Rights Reserved
In no event shall murphyonmoney.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on murphyonmoney.com’s or retirementsetupguide.com’s Internet site, even if murphyonmoney.com or a murphyonmoney.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing onmurphyonmoney.com’s or retirementsetupguide.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. murphyonmoney.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. murphyonmoney.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. murphyonmoney.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
murphyonmoney.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by murphyonmoney.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to murphyonmoney.com’s or retirementsetupguide.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Some podcasts are professionally edited by Brian at Audio Jocks. Contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org